Friday 4 May 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (#1)


So I'm heading up on the Feature & Follow bandwagon hosted by Alison Can Read .. it seems like a great way to find new bloggers! =)

Basically how it works: each week I shall blog a post under this meme, answering a question. Other bloggers could then link their F&F post in the comment section and I shall try and follow all the bloggers! =)  I would also really appreciate if you could follow me too! 

Q- What is one thing you wish you could tell your favourite author?
Well for my 18th Birthday I got a personalised Alice in Wonderland book in which all the characters were named after people I knew.. It was pretty awesome reading about a character named after me.. especially with my name being so unique I rarely come across another person with my name never mind a character. So given the chance I would ask for my favourite author (preferably Ally Carter as her characters are usually badass with mad skills!) to name a character after me in their next book!  

I would love to hear what you would ask for below..
              

No comments:

Post a Comment