Wednesday 23 May 2012

Teaser Tuesday #3

All credit to Should be reading who created this meme

How it works:
Basically all you do is grab your current read, open it up onto a random page and share two sentences(teasers)from the page.. be sure not to include any spoilers!

So it's clearly not tuesday.. but I just realised that though I wrote my blog post I had clicked the save button instead of Publish =/ Sorry for the late post..

At the moment I am reading Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich, I love this series as its a great light read nothing is too intense and yoou can't help but fall in love with the characters as they're so funny!
Though you could argue the series are now dragging along and the protagonist Stephanie Plum should really just choose a guy allowing the plot of the books to change, I would still continue to read the books just because they are fun regardless of the plot lines always ending in the same way.

My Teasers:
"My father pantomined stabbing himself in the eye with his fork."
"Okay, so my family's a little dysfunctional."



I dont know if you can tell from the photo below, But page 85! =)



2 comments:

  1. An author I keep meaning to read! I love your header pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog - Serendipity Reviews.

    ReplyDelete