Sunday 21 April 2013

Spring trends 2013



Cara with majorly bold lips.Make up Trends I'm Loving this Spring 2013! =D

Yes! Finally Spring is HERE!! And as you can tell from the title I shall be discussing the make up trends this spring which I am absolutely loving! 








Powder Blusher Duo - Lover & Hussy.. I want it!
LIPS&CHEEKS
As you can see from the lovely photo of Cara Delvigne bold coral/ red lips are in. Spring/ summer is a great time to bring out all your orange toned products, whether they be blushers or lipsticks. The Illamasqua powder blush duo is great for coral cheeks, Nars and Benefit also have a great collection of blushers for spring.
Highlighters are great for spring as the sun is   usually out, giving you that perfectly stunning shimmer. 

                                               
Get creative with blue liner.  

EYES
 Another hot trend is blue eyeliner, which I am so EXCITED about! I adore my coloured liners and blue is my favourite colour so there is no other better combo. Now experiment to see what shade of blue compliments your eyes. As I have brown eyes any shade looks good as it does make the brown POP, my personal favourite would be Electric blue. But the best bit about the blue liner? You don't have to stick to the waterline, You could line the top of your eye and look just as stunning!

Face
Natural is the way this spring. A tinted moisturizer,  BB cream or even light coverage foundation will be enough to just cover uneven skin or tiny imperfections. Unless skin is extremely oily there is no need for powder as the dewy effect will give the skin that extra shine. A light swipe of bronzer or blush provides that inner glow, leaving you comfortable in your skin enough to enjoy yourself. In the spring good skin care is essential especially if you want to go for the natural look. So my top tips are exfoliate, tone and moisturize! 

Follow me on Pinterest for more updates on the latest trends! 

http://pinterest.com/shystarx/

ShyStar x


No comments:

Post a Comment